Northwood Trailer

This week for our reading create task we had to create a trailer for the book northwood. I really enjoyed making the videos and acting in them. But I found it difficult to go through the part that we were filming without laughing or forgetting our lines. Our entire reading, the tacos, did it together and most of us played different parts for every highlight that we did. We had to have at least 3 highlights of the book for the trailer. We chose when Cecilia meets the king, when Cecilia, Avery, and Evan escaped at the harvest festival, and when they went into the forest to carry out there plan, but got chased by black lions. Throughout the entire trailer I played as Avery, Evans twin, one of Cecilias best friends, and one of the only 3 people who were born at Storm Castle. Jake was King Harry and the producer, Braden was one of the kings guards and a lion, Thomas was another one of the kings guards who did the speaking and another lion, Alexis was Rocky the dog and one of the dancers at the harvest festival, I was Avery, Cecilias friend, and one of the dancers at the harvest festival, Irelyn was Cecilia and one of the harvest festival dancers, and Ben was the director, one of the dancers at the harvest festival, and Evan, Cecilias friend and Averys twin. I hope you enjoy the video!